Reverse pipetting, step-by-step:
- Attach tips to the multi channel pipette and make sure all tips are tight.
- Press the operating button past the first stop.
- Dip the tip into the solution to a certain depth, according to the set volume, and slowly release the operating button. This action will fill the tip with a volume that is larger than the set volume. Ensure that all tips contain the exact same volume.
- Withdraw the tip from the liquid and dispense the liquid into the receiving vessel by pressing the operating button gently and steadily to the first stop. This volume is equal to the set volume. Hold the button in this position. Some liquid will remain in the tip, and this should not be dispensed.
- Continue pipetting by repeating steps 3 and 4.